SolarKing lithium battery balancers are used when you place lithium batteries in series and want to keep each battery at a similar voltage to each other. When batteries are placed in series with no balancer it is possible that a battery can become the only battery being charged or the only battery that is flat and not being charged. Your charger is not actually able to monitor the charge state of each battery so the battery balancer does this for you.
Battery balancers can discharge an over charged cell to bring it back to the same level as the other batteries by diverting this extra power into the undercharged battery.
You can use multiple battery balancers connected together to meet the amount of batteries you have.
|SolarKing SK-BB2S Battery Balancer User Manual|
- Suits Lithium LiFePO4, LiMnO4, AGM, Gell, Flooded, Lead Acid, batteies
- For with complete batteries
- For use when multiple batteries that are in series
- Low current drain
- You can use an unlimited amount of batteries, simply connect more battery balancers
- Can work with or without BMS
- Dual Function, both energy transfer and Dynamic
- Dimensions: 80x35x20mm
- Product Weight: 100grams
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +100°C
- Voltage Range: 9-15V
- Amperage : No Limit
- Discharge Rate Range: 1-3Amp
- Current Drain: <50mw
- Efficiency: 94%
- Battery Count: Unlimited
- 1x Battery balancer