SolarKing lithium battery cells balancers are used when you place lithium battery cells in series and want to keep each cell at a similar voltage to each other. When battery cells are placed in series with no balancer it is possible that a cell can become the only cell being charged or the only cell that is flat and not being charged. Your charger is not actually able to monitor the charge state of each cell so the cell balancer does this for you.
Battery Cell balancers can discharge an over charged cell to bring it back to the same level as the other cells by diverting this extra power into the undercharged cells.
You can use multiple battery balancers connected together to meet the amount of cells you have.
|SolarKing SK-CB4S Cell Balancer User Manual|
- Suits Lithium LiFePO4, LiMnO4, AGM, Gell, Flooded, Lead Acid, cells
- For with battery cells (not complete batteries)
- For use when multiple cells that are in series
- Low current drain
- You can use up to 4 cells with this single unit and also link these units together so as to connect more cells
- Can work with or without BMS
- Dual Function, both energy transfer and Dynamic
- Dimensions: 80x35x20mm
- Product Weight: 100grams
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +100°C
- Voltage Range: 1.8-5V
- Amperage : No Limit
- Discharge Rate Range: 1-3Amp
- Current Drain: <50mw
- Efficiency: 94%
- Battery Count: Unlimited
- 1x Battery cell balancer